Saturday, February 4, 2012
There are many ways to find pages to get likes on your Facebook Fan Page.
· Type in “Facebook search” one of these keywords: like, likes, tags, tagging, ladder, ladders, or silent.
· Find pages that are current and up to date and bookmark them. Keep building on this and get lots of sites. As you find the pages that work best for you drag them to the top of your facebook bookmarks. These will be your favorites that you use all the time. As you find the ones that are not keeping their pages up to date delete them from your bookmarks.
· A lot of people will have shout outs with these pages. Go to them and bookmark them.
When liking on these pages be sure to read their rules. Most of them are about the same, but you want to make sure you are following that pages rules.
You will most always be asked to share their page on your page. This is important and helpful in two ways.
1. This gets the word out that this page is now active and doing something to help you get likes. People that have already liked this page will hopefully join in. New people will see the post and become new likers for this page and join in the fun. The more likes they have the more people there are to post their sites for you to like. In return hopefully they will like your page too.
2. Having this posted on your page helps you to easily return to the page later to see if the post is still active. You can check and see who liked you and return the favor. There may be new posts below yours you would like to like.
These are the most common steps to getting likes for your page.
1. Select a page you want to like.
2. Share the page on your wall.
This means hit the share button.
· If you are using your fan page when you do this it will share on your fan page.
· If you are using your personal page it will share on your personal page.
· You can also copy the address (http:) and put it in the “What’s on your mind?” section of your personal facebook or in the “link” section on your fan page.
3. Go back to the tagging page, and tag your fan page from your PERSONAL profile. LIKES ONLY COUNT FROM YOUR PERSONAL PROFILE.
To tag you will put your cursor in the box and click. Type “@” and without spacing start typing your fan page name. When you see your fan page click on it. It will go into the box and turn blue.
LIKE at least 10 pages above you.
To like a page put your cursor over the blue fan page link. If you have not liked that page there will be a “like” button. Click on it then click the blue “like” button below the fan page link. (DO NOT CLICK THE BLUE LIKE BUTTON BELOW IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY LIKED THAT PAGE.)
If you are still tagging and do not see your tag on the page you can usually tag your page again. (Make sure you check that pages rules, or you may get banned from their site.) Each time you add your link to the chain like at least 10 pages above you.
I hope this is helpful. I would love to hear your comments. If you have any questions please let me know.
If you have a site that helps Facebook Fan Pages get likes please post your link in the comment and again where you can post your web site.
Comments are a good way to get a higher ranking in the search engines for your web page. There is a special place for you to put your link in the comment section.