Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Disney Toy Story 3 on Ice

We went to see Disney Toy Story 3 on Ice over the weekend. It was such a good show. It was dark in there so my pictures are not worth a flip, but I will post a few anyway. I went with my daughter, two grandchildren, and my sister-in-law and nephew. Of course the tickets were expensive, and there was no special prices for the kids. Cotton candy was $12.00 a piece. Popcorn was $4.00 a bucket. I'm not sure how much the drinks were, but we got 6 of them.

This lively group started the show.


Of course Woody and Jessie were there.


 Along with Buzz Lightyear.


Then the soldiers came out.


Then Barbies...



There was so much more to this show than what I have blogged.
Everything was so well choreographed.  It was truly an amazing show.
We all had so much fun!

1 comment: