Monday, November 16, 2009

International Day for Tolerance

In 1995 the United Nations decided to declare November 16th International Day for Tolerance. This is to help people realize the dangers of intolerance.

I am glad to report I kept my tolerance in check yesterday and plan to do well today. Yesterday my grandchildren and I went to a fabulous  Fall Festival. We met up with family. The kids played and we all had a wonderful time.

If you are looking for play clothes for your little boy or girl you may be interested in this t-shirt and these shorts. The t-shirt comes in 7 colors and the shorts come in 5 colors. The sizes for both are 2T, 3T and 4T.

I have this outfit in the colors shown for my granddaughter. It is very comfortable and washes easy. 


5.5 oz 100% cotton jersey t-shirt with contrast double-needle ribbed binding on neck and sleeves. Double needle hem bottom.

  •           kelly/royal
  •           lt blue/navy
  •           orange/navy
  •           pink/royal
  •           purple/red
  •           red/royal
  •           yellow/red 



 

  5.5 oz, 100% cotton jersey shorts. Four needle elastic waistband. 
  • heather gray
  • navy
  • red
  • royal
  • white

No comments:

Post a Comment