Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Are You Planning a Spooky Halloween?

My son always dressed up in something gross for Halloween. When I look back I am surprised at some of the things I let him do. I actually made him a Freddy Krueger costume. I must have been nuts!

Now that I am a grandmother, I realize that different children seem to be able to handle different things and situations. I have found that not all children can distinguish between fantasy and reality.

These are some great costumes that are spooky but not scary.



Sorry this item has been sold out.
This bat costume is too cute! Your little one will be so spooky.
Top quality detailed baby costume is crafted from quality materials and detailed with appliqué.



Our toddler vampire costume comes with a jumpsuit with attached cape and waist sash.



Adorable little Frankenstein costume. Top quality detailed baby costume is crafted from quality materials and detailed with appliqué.


My younger brother decided to take my son to see a movie called “Basket Case” when he was three years old. When they entered the movie they were passing out surgical masks for everyone to wear. These were to prevent the blood from splattering off the screen and all over your face. I was horrified, but my son never suffered any damage from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment