Monday, September 28, 2009

Get me to school on time!

My granddaughter wakes up from her nap just before we have to run out the door to pick up her brother from school. I try to have her at least half dressed, or have her clothes laid out beside her. Once she was so tired that I picked her up while she was still in her pajamas, grabbed  the clothes beside her, and put her in the car. I figured if we had to get out I would have her clothes.

Looking at this dress I realized that it would be perfect to put on her before she took her nap. When she woke up she would be ready to put on her shoes and head out the door.




This dress would be very convenient if you were going out at night. Just bathed your daughter, and put this dress on her. When you come home brush her teeth, wash her hands, and tuck her in bed. This dress makes a great night gown.

I like the idea that it is a simple A-line dress with nothing that would poke her while she was sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment