Sunday, September 27, 2009

Welcome to the Wild West

I spent some time in Texas while I was growing up with my uncles, aunts, cousins and other family and friends. We all had a hunting lodge with bunk beds. During the day we would go out and walk forever in the woods. (I can’t tell you how many cowgirl boots I’ve had in my lifetime, but my oldest brother still wears them.)  Our adventures were amazing!

When I was a teenager I dressed up like an Indian for Halloween. I had long hair so I braided it. When I saw this costume I thought this would have been perfect. I could have worn it for Halloween, out to dinner, to a party, or a dance. Wearing this to a dance would be fun because of the full twirlly skirt.






This faux suede skirt set is 100% polyester. The full skirt has a fringed hem with an elastic waist, drop yoke, and full twirly skirt. The matching long sleeve tee has fringe across the front, and half fringed sleeves. Looks great with boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment