Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

I'm proud to say that I was real good about blogging last year up until November. I'm not sure why I stopped, but hope to have a great time this year blogging.

Christmas was wonderful with lots of  family. We went to my Moms on Christmas Eve. We open presents from each other, and ate to much. On Christmas morning my Mom gets to see her great grandchildren smiles as they look to see what Santa has brought them. Christmas Day is a day for leftovers and mostly being lazy.





 


We went back to Mom's on New Years Eve. I had to give baby girl a nap so she would make it to midnight. I made egg nog and the kids had sparkling grape juice. We watched the ball come down and made lots of noise with New Years party favors. The kids had a ball, but Mom had the most fun of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment