Sunday, January 8, 2012

I Love Church

On Christmas Eve I went to stay with my mom... I missed church.
On New Years Eve I went to stay with my mom... I missed church.

By no means am I an early bird. I would much rather sleep late, but out of necessity I get up early. I get to sleep as long as baby girl will let me on Saturday, but since she started VPK (voluntary preschool) she is usually up no later than 8:30am. I try to pull the covers over my head, but soon I hear this little voice saying, "I'm hungry!"

I love spending time with my mom, but I'm delighted to say that I made it to Sunday school and church today. It is important to me to fellowship with my church family. I love to hear and study the word of God. What's more important to me is that my grandchildren go. I take them with me and they love it. They each have their own Sunday school class. When Sunday school is over they come into the sanctuary with me for a short period of time. Then they are dismissed to Childrens Church.

To me this is the perfect start to the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment