Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hotdog Creatures

My daughter saw this on a website and thought it would be fun for the kids. I don't know what the real name is, but they look like little creatures to me so I called them Hotdog Creatures.

I decided yesterday to try this recipe.

Take a pack of hotdogs and cut them into bite size pieces.
Break some spaghetti in half.
Stick them through the hotdogs pieces.

Boil for about 10 or 11 minutes.

My granddaughter likes ketchup on everything. So she dipped hers in ketchup. Then she decided that Parmesan cheese would be good so she tried that and liked it.
I like mustard on hotdogs so I tried that. The Parmesan cheese sounded good so I tried that too. It was good. So I tried both mustard and Parmesan together and it was yummy!
My grandson enjoyed making them, but wouldn't eat them. I think that's funny since he loves hotdogs and spaghetti.

No comments:

Post a Comment